The Oatmeal Cookie Drink Recipe ๐Ÿช

Hey there, fellow cocktail lovers! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yesterday morning, I finally tried out the Oatmeal Cookie Drink, and let me tell you, it was an absolute delight! This cocktail is super easy to whip up and totally captures the warm, cozy flavors of an oatmeal cookie. Itโ€™s like having dessert in a glass! Perfect for a gathering or just to treat yourself after a long day. Ready to give it a shot? Letโ€™s go!

The Oatmeal Cookie Drink.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1 ounce Jรคgermeister
  • 1 ounce Irish Cream Liqueur
  • 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
  • ยฝ ounce Cinnamon Schnapps
  • Raisins for garnish (optional)
Directions:
  1. Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
  2. Add the Jรคgermeister, Irish Cream Liqueur, Butterscotch Schnapps, and Cinnamon Schnapps to the shaker.
  3. Shake it up really well until everything is nicely mixed and chilled.
  4. Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass over ice.
  5. If you want, toss in some raisins for a fun garnish.

Enjoy this yummy drink that tastes just like an oatmeal cookie! I can't wait for you all to try it! ๐Ÿชโœจ

Hey there, fellow cocktail lovers! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yesterday morning, I finally tried out the Oatmeal Cookie Drink, and let me tell you, it was an absolute delight! This cocktail is super easy to whip up and totally captures the warm, cozy flavors of an oatmeal cookie. Itโ€™s like having dessert in a glass! Perfect for a gathering or just to treat yourself after a long day. Ready to give it a shot? Letโ€™s go!

View attachment 6418Ingredients:
  • 1 ounce Jรคgermeister
  • 1 ounce Irish Cream Liqueur
  • 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
  • ยฝ ounce Cinnamon Schnapps
  • Raisins for garnish (optional)
Directions:
  1. Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
  2. Add the Jรคgermeister, Irish Cream Liqueur, Butterscotch Schnapps, and Cinnamon Schnapps to the shaker.
  3. Shake it up really well until everything is nicely mixed and chilled.
  4. Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass over ice.
  5. If you want, toss in some raisins for a fun garnish.

Enjoy this yummy drink that tastes just like an oatmeal cookie! I can't wait for you all to try it! ๐Ÿชโœจ
This Oatmeal Cookie Drink looks so unique and delicious! I love the idea of turning a classic cookie into a drink. It sounds like the perfect cozy treat, especially on chilly days. I canโ€™t wait to try making this at home! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅ›

Back