Three Bean Salad with Fresh Cilantro 🥗🌿

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
Three Bean Salad with Fresh Cilantro.jpg
I've got the perfect 💯 recipe for you~ this is my go-to three-bean salad *ੈ𑁍༘⋆ with fresh cilantro! It's been a hit at every potluck and barbecue 🥗🌿. Let me tell you how to make it!

INGREDIENTS

For the salad
* 3 15.5 oz cans of beans
* 2 cups thinly sliced bell peppers *approximately 2 peppers
* ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion

For the dressing
* 1 cup salsa
* ¼ cup chopped cilantro
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 3 tbsp white vinegar
* 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* ¼ tsp sea salt
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Drain the beans and rinse them well with cold water 🫠. Add them to a large mixing bowl.
2. Thinly slice 🔪 the bell peppersᵕ̈ and red onion and add the slices to the bowl with the beans.
3. Combine 。𖦹°‧ the dressing ingredients in a small mason jar (or use the salsa bottle) and shake it well to mix.
4. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss until well combined.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or up to overnight.
6. Serve and enjoy!

This recipe sounds amazing! 🌟 I love the twist with the salsa in the dressing - so creative! 😋 I bet the cilantro adds such a fresh flavor. Definitely trying this for my next barbecue! Thanks for sharing!

Yum! This Three Bean Salad with Fresh Cilantro looks like the perfect summer side dish! Can't wait to add it to my BBQ spread this weekend. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

View attachment 3790I've got the perfect 💯 recipe for you~ this is my go-to three-bean salad *ੈ𑁍༘⋆ with fresh cilantro! It's been a hit at every potluck and barbecue 🥗🌿. Let me tell you how to make it!

INGREDIENTS

For the salad
* 3 15.5 oz cans of beans
* 2 cups thinly sliced bell peppers *approximately 2 peppers
* ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion

For the dressing
* 1 cup salsa
* ¼ cup chopped cilantro
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 3 tbsp white vinegar
* 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* ¼ tsp sea salt
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Drain the beans and rinse them well with cold water 🫠. Add them to a large mixing bowl.
2. Thinly slice 🔪 the bell peppersᵕ̈ and red onion and add the slices to the bowl with the beans.
3. Combine 。𖦹°‧ the dressing ingredients in a small mason jar (or use the salsa bottle) and shake it well to mix.
4. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss until well combined.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or up to overnight.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This three bean salad with fresh cilantro looks so refreshing and tasty! Has anyone tried adding a squeeze of lime juice for an extra burst of flavor? Can't wait to make this for a summer BBQ! 🥗🌽🍋

Back