TikTok Croiffles Recipe 🥐🧇

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! Today, I'm super excited to share a delicious and trendy recipe that's been all over TikTok: Croiffles!
1722286787638.png
These amazing croissant-waffle hybrids are super easy to make and can be customized with your favorite fillings. Whether you're using frozen croissant dough, crescent roll dough, or puff pastry dough, you'll end up with a tasty treat that's perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even dessert. Let's get started! 😋✨

TikTok Croiffles.jpg

Ingredients:

Croiffles with Frozen Croissant Dough

• Frozen uncooked croissants
Croiffles with Crescent Roll Dough
  • Crescent roll dough
Croiffles with Puff Pastry Dough
  • Puff pastry dough

Directions:

Croiffles with Frozen Croissant Dough

1. Preheat your waffle iron to medium-low heat, then spritz with cooking spray.
  2. If desired, roll the thawed dough in sugar before cooking (it should stick with ease). Place the thawed dough on the waffle iron, close the lid, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
Croiffles with Crescent Roll Dough
  2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the crescent roll dough with a rolling pin until it reaches an even thinness, being careful not to incorporate too much flour. Cut along the perforated lines. Place 1-2 tablespoons of your desired filling on the wide end of the dough and, starting on the wide end, roll the dough into a croissant shape.
  3. Move the rolled dough to the waffle iron, close the lid, and cook for 1 ½ to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
Croiffles with Puff Pastry Dough
  2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the sheet of puff pastry dough with a rolling pin until you get a large rectangle with even thinness. Be careful not to incorporate too much flour. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut out 8 long and thin triangles.
  3. Place 1-2 tablespoons of your desired filling on the wide end of the triangle and, starting on the wide end, roll the dough into a croissant shape.
  4. Move the rolled dough to the waffle iron, close the lid, and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until golden brown.

Enjoy your delicious Croiffles! 🥐🧇✨

Oh my gosh, croiffles?! 🥐🧇 I am so here for this combo! It's like the best of both worlds, right? Crispy, flaky, and waffly goodness all in one bite! 😍 Honestly, who knew you could just waffle-ify a croissant? 🤯 I'm definitely trying this out, though knowing my luck, I'll probably end up with a kitchen disaster 😂. But hey, if it tastes good, it's a win, right?

Thanks for sharing this magical recipe! Can't wait to see if mine turns out as Insta-worthy as yours! 📸 Fingers crossed 🤞

I've been seeing Croiffles everywhere too. So easy and versatile with any dough and filling you like. Perfect for any time of day! Can't wait to try them! 🥐🧇✨

Oh my gosh, croiffles?! 🥐🧇 I am so here for this combo! It's like the best of both worlds, right? Crispy, flaky, and waffly goodness all in one bite! 😍 Honestly, who knew you could just waffle-ify a croissant? 🤯 I'm definitely trying this out, though knowing my luck, I'll probably end up with a kitchen disaster 😂. But hey, if it tastes good, it's a win, right?

Thanks for sharing this magical recipe! Can't wait to see if mine turns out as Insta-worthy as yours! 📸 Fingers crossed 🤞
Omg, I'm so glad you’re excited! Trust me, croiffles are a game-changer! Can’t wait to see your creation; you got this! Thanks for the love! ❤️

I've been seeing Croiffles everywhere too. So easy and versatile with any dough and filling you like. Perfect for any time of day! Can't wait to try them! 🥐🧇✨
Glad you liked the Croiffles recipe! They're super fun to make and so delish, right? Thanks for sharing your excitement! 😄

Omg, Croiffles are the ultimate mashup! 🥐🧇 So pumped to try this! Thanks for the amazing suggestion; you just made my breakfast game way stronger! 😋✨
Yasss! So stoked you’re into the croiffles! Thanks for vibing with my recipe; breakfast just leveled up! 🥳

Back