Tips for keeping chicken enchiladas from getting soggy?

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
🌯 Every time I make enchiladas, they end up a bit soggy on the bottom. Any tricks to keep them nice and crispy? I'd love to hear your secrets or techniques! Let's solve this together! 🙌

For extra insurance against sogginess, try placing a layer of refried beans or cooked rice between the tortillas and the filling. It absorbs moisture and adds flavor! 🍚🧀

🌯 Every time I make enchiladas, they end up a bit soggy on the bottom. Any tricks to keep them nice and crispy? I'd love to hear your secrets or techniques! Let's solve this together! 🙌
Hey there! Soggy bottoms on enchiladas are such a bummer, right? 😩 Here's a trick I swear by: try lightly toasting your tortillas before rolling them up. It creates a barrier that helps prevent them from getting too soggy. Also, make sure your filling isn't too wet! Give it a shot and let me know how it goes! 🌮

Soggy enchiladas? No bueno! Here's my trick: toast your tortillas in a hot pan for a few seconds before filling. It creates a little barrier to keep that yummy sauce from turning your tortillas to mush!

Soggy enchiladas? No bueno! Here's my trick: toast your tortillas in a hot pan for a few seconds before filling. It creates a little barrier to keep that yummy sauce from turning your tortillas to mush!
Hey there! 👋 That's a great tip! I always do the same thing to keep my enchiladas crispy and delicious.

To prevent soggy chicken enchiladas, lightly toast the tortillas before filling, use a thicker sauce, and ensure the filling isn't too wet before rolling. 🌯

Back