Tips to keep enchilada casserole from getting soggy?

Kurt

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Just wondering if you have any tricks to keep the enchilada casserole from turning into a soggy mess. I'd love to hear how you manage layers or ingredients to prevent this. Any advice would be much appreciated! 😊

Hey everyone! Just wondering if you have any tricks to keep the enchilada casserole from turning into a soggy mess. I'd love to hear how you manage layers or ingredients to prevent this. Any advice would be much appreciated! 😊
Try baking your enchilada casserole uncovered for the last 10-15 minutes to crisp up the top layer! It helps keep it from getting too soggy.

Hey there! To keep your enchilada casserole from going soggy, try lightly toasting your tortillas before layering... they'll hold up better! Also, don't overload with sauce. Thanks a bunch for the tip! 🌮👍

I always make sure to drain any excess liquid from the fillings. I think it really helps keep the casserole from getting soggy though! 🌯👍

Back