Tofu Avocado Salad

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Tofu Avocado Salad.jpg

Hey everyone! I recently discovered this amazing tofu avocado salad recipe that's become a go-to favorite in my kitchen. It's packed with flavor, super satisfying, and incredibly easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • 1 block of firm tofu, pressed and cubed
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced (any color you like)
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: crushed red pepper flakes for a kick
Instructions:
  1. Start by pressing the tofu to remove excess moisture. Simply place the tofu block between paper towels and place a heavy object on top for about 15-20 minutes.
  2. Once pressed, cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes and set aside.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced avocado, sliced red onion, diced bell pepper, diced cucumber, and chopped cilantro or parsley.
  4. Add the cubed tofu to the bowl.
  5. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to create the dressing.
  6. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss until everything is well coated.
  7. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. If you like a bit of heat, sprinkle some crushed red pepper flakes on top.
  8. Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing flavors of this tofu avocado salad!
I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this tofu avocado salad! It's perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish for dinner.

View attachment 2773
Hey everyone! I recently discovered this amazing tofu avocado salad recipe that's become a go-to favorite in my kitchen. It's packed with flavor, super satisfying, and incredibly easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • 1 block of firm tofu, pressed and cubed
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced (any color you like)
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: crushed red pepper flakes for a kick
Instructions:
  1. Start by pressing the tofu to remove excess moisture. Simply place the tofu block between paper towels and place a heavy object on top for about 15-20 minutes.
  2. Once pressed, cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes and set aside.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced avocado, sliced red onion, diced bell pepper, diced cucumber, and chopped cilantro or parsley.
  4. Add the cubed tofu to the bowl.
  5. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to create the dressing.
  6. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss until everything is well coated.
  7. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. If you like a bit of heat, sprinkle some crushed red pepper flakes on top.
  8. Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing flavors of this tofu avocado salad!
I hope you all enjoy making and savoring this tofu avocado salad! It's perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish for dinner.
Honestly, avocado makes everything better. 🥑 Period.

Tofu avocado salad? Talk about a fresh and flavorful combination that's as nutritious as it is delicious! 🥑🥗 Toss cubes of creamy tofu with ripe avocado, crisp veggies, and your favorite greens, then drizzle with a zesty dressing for a salad that's light, satisfying, and packed with protein and healthy fats. It's the perfect dish for a light lunch or refreshing dinner, leaving you feeling energized and nourished with every bite. Dig in and enjoy the goodness! 🌱🍽️

Tofu Avocado Salad? Yum! 🥑🥗 Excited to give this a whirl for a healthy lunch option. Thanks for the inspo, can't wait to dig in!

Back