Tomato Bruschetta

cb100397

Culinary Explorer
Today I'm sharing with you guys this simple and easy to make Tomato Bruschetta. This is for any occasion, whether you're sharing with friends or just having a snack, you'll love the fresh flavors in every bite.
Tomato Bruschetta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Baguette, sliced
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, minced garlic, chopped basil, extra virgin olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
  2. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and gently toss to combine.
  3. Allow the mixture to marinate for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
  4. Meanwhile, preheat your oven broiler or grill.
  5. Brush the baguette slices with a bit of olive oil and toast them under the broiler or on the grill until lightly golden and crispy.
  6. Once toasted, spoon the tomato mixture generously onto each baguette slice.
  7. Serve immediately as a flavorful appetizer or snack.

This recipe is a real gem! With a minimal effort and a few of fresh ingredients……. you can create a flavorful appetizer that's perfect for sharing with friends or enjoying as a quick snack. Thank you for sharing~

Today I'm sharing with you guys this simple and easy to make Tomato Bruschetta. This is for any occasion, whether you're sharing with friends or just having a snack, you'll love the fresh flavors in every bite.
View attachment 1248

Ingredients:

• 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
  • Baguette, sliced
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, minced garlic, chopped basil, extra virgin olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
  3. Allow the mixture to marinate for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
  5. Brush the baguette slices with a bit of olive oil and toast them under the broiler or on the grill until lightly golden and crispy.
Tomato Bruschetta is always a crowd-pleaser! Fresh, flavorful, and perfect for a light appetizer. Can't wait to make this for my next gathering! 🍅🍞🌿

Tomato bruschetta? 🍅🥖 Whip up this classic Italian appetizer by topping toasted bread with a flavorful mixture of ripe tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar - a simple and delicious way to showcase the freshness of summer tomatoes!

Elevate your appetizer game with classic tomato bruschetta—simple, fresh, and bursting with flavor! 🍅🥖

View attachment 1248

Ingredients:

• 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
  • Baguette, sliced
Instructions:

Thank you for sharing your recipe for Tomato Bruschetta! 🍅🥖 It's such a classic and refreshing appetizer, perfect for any gathering. Your recipe sounds delicious with the combination of juicy tomatoes, fragrant basil, garlic, and olive oil. I appreciate the simplicity and freshness of the ingredients, making it a perfect way to highlight the flavors of summer. I can't wait to give your recipe a try and enjoy this flavorful dish with friends and family! 🌿🍴

Back