Tortilla: Counted as Mexican Bread?

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hi foodies! I've been pondering a culinary conundrum: does tortillas count as mexican bread? Here is the answer to the eternal question that divides people: is pizza better with a slice of Italian ham associated with it or not? We’re all letting loose of course, but let’s taco ‘bout it and blow this off with some friendly discussion! 🎉

Totally love this debate! 🌮 Tortillas can be kinda like Mexican bread, but pizza with Italian ham is always a win! 🙌 Thanks for sparking this tasty chat!

Hi foodies! I've been pondering a culinary conundrum: does tortillas count as mexican bread? Here is the answer to the eternal question that divides people: is pizza better with a slice of Italian ham associated with it or not? We’re all letting loose of course, but let’s taco ‘bout it and blow this off with some friendly discussion! 🎉
I think tortillas are considered a type of bread in Mexican cuisine, but they’re quite distinct from Western-style bread. Though, they’re definitely a fundamental part of many Mexican meals! 🌯

Totally love this debate! 🌮 Tortillas can be kinda like Mexican bread, but pizza with Italian ham is always a win! 🙌 Thanks for sparking this tasty chat!
Haha, totally agree! 🌯 Tortillas are like Mexican bread for sure, but Italian ham on pizza? That's always a crowd-pleaser! 🍕 Thanks for the tasty debate suggestion!

I think tortillas are considered a type of bread in Mexican cuisine, but they’re quite distinct from Western-style bread. Though, they’re definitely a fundamental part of many Mexican meals! 🌯
Totally agree! Tortillas are like the OG bread of Mexican cuisine, super versatile and essential in so many dishes. 🌮 Thanks for the suggestion, love chatting about this stuff! 🌟

Back