Triple Choco Fudge Brownie

soshi4eva

Novice Foodie
Hey all!! Sharing with you this sweet recipe I tried last week and turned out really good. Nothing will surely beat this Triple Choco Fudge Brownies recipe..

Ingredients​

150 g Dark Chocolate
150 g Butter or Margarine
3 Eggs
250 g Caster Sugar
75 g Plain Flour
40 g Cocoa Powder
150 g Milk Chocolate
75 g White Chocolate

Instructions:​

1. Pre-heat oven to 200°c (180°c for a fan assisted oven or Gas Mark 6). Grease and line your tin (20cm square is ideal) with grease-proof paper.
  2. Melt the dark chocolate and butter/margarine in a bowl over a bain-marie or in short bursts in the microwave. Out aside to cool slightly.
  3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar on a medium speed until thick and creamy.
  4. Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and fold together.
  5. Sift in the flour and cocoa flour, Roughly chop the milk chocolate and white chocolate and add to the mixture. Gently fold all together.
  6. Pour the mixture into the pre-lined tray, ensuring it is evenly distributed, right to the edges.
  7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is crusty.
  8. Leave to cool completely before cutting.
After tasting this, let me know if this climbed up to one of your faves!

Attachments

• triple choco fudge brownie.jpg
    triple choco fudge brownie.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 24
Oh, these Triple Choco Fudge Brownies sound like a chocolate lover's dream come true! I can practically taste the gooey richness from the combination of dark, milk, and white chocolate. It's like a symphony of flavors in every bite! Thanks for sharing your irresistible recipe – can't wait to bake up a batch of brownies🍫🤩

Triple Choco Fudge Brownies?! 🍫😍 That sounds like a chocolate lover's dream come true! I can only imagine how decadent and rich they must be. Thanks for sharing your sweet success—I can't wait to indulge in this irresistible treat!

Triple Choco Fudge Brownies? Oh, that sounds heavenly! Can't resist a good chocolatey treat. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back