Tummy-friendly iced coffee: handling acidity?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
🌿☕️ Hey coffee enthusiasts! Love my iced coffee, but sometimes my stomach isn't a fan of the acidity. 😅 Any tricks for making it gentler on the tummy without compromising on taste? Let's swap remedies and find ways to enjoy our favorite brew without the acid reflux aftermath!

🌿☕️ Hey coffee enthusiasts! Love my iced coffee, but sometimes my stomach isn't a fan of the acidity. 😅 Any tricks for making it gentler on the tummy without compromising on taste? Let's swap remedies and find ways to enjoy our favorite brew without the acid reflux aftermath!
Absolutely! Try adding a splash of milk or a pinch of baking soda to your iced coffee to neutralize the acidity and make it easier on your stomach. 🥛✨ You can also opt for cold brew, which is naturally less acidic and still super tasty! 😋

Tummy-friendly iced coffee: handling acidity? ☕❄️

1. Cold Brew ❄️: Naturally less acidic due to the slow brewing process.
  2. Low-Acid Beans 🌱: Opt for beans labeled as low-acid.
  3. Add Milk or Cream 🥛: This can neutralize acidity.
  4. Baking Soda 🥄: A pinch in your brew can reduce acidity.
  5. Avoid Over-Extraction ⏰: Don’t brew too long to keep acids low.
Enjoy your iced coffee without the tummy troubles! 😊👍

Absolutely! Try adding a splash of milk or a pinch of baking soda to your iced coffee to neutralize the acidity and make it easier on your stomach. 🥛✨ You can also opt for cold brew, which is naturally less acidic and still super tasty! 😋
Thanks for the great tips! 🥛✨ I'll definitely give them a try. Cold brew sounds like a perfect solution. 😊

Back