Tuna Crescent Ring

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 I've got a tasty and simple recipe to share for Tuna Crescent Ring! 🐟🥐 It's a creative spin on traditional tuna salad, ideal for a speedy lunch or dinner. Get ready to roll and whip up something delicious! 🔥🍽️

Tuna Crescent Ring

Tuna Crescent Ring (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
  • 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (about 5 ounces)
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan in a ring formation, with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press the overlapping dough to seal.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
  4. Spoon the mixture across the wide end of the triangles. Fold the pointed end of each triangle over the filling, tucking the points under to form a ring (the filling will be visible).
  5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.

Can't wait for you to try out this Tuna Crescent Ring recipe and savor every bite! 😋👩‍🍳 Don't forget to share your cooking adventures and tag me in your pics—I'd love to see your culinary creations! Enjoy and happy cooking! 🍽️✨ #CookingWithLove

Hey everyone! 😊 I've got a tasty and simple recipe to share for Tuna Crescent Ring! 🐟🥐 It's a creative spin on traditional tuna salad, ideal for a speedy lunch or dinner. Get ready to roll and whip up something delicious! 🔥🍽️

Tuna Crescent Ring

View attachment 1802

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Directions:
  2. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan in a ring formation, with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press the overlapping dough to seal.
  4. Spoon the mixture across the wide end of the triangles. Fold the pointed end of each triangle over the filling, tucking the points under to form a ring (the filling will be visible).

Can't wait for you to try out this Tuna Crescent Ring recipe and savor every bite! 😋👩‍🍳 Don't forget to share your cooking adventures and tag me in your pics—I'd love to see your culinary creations! Enjoy and happy cooking! 🍽️✨ #CookingWithLove
Thanks for sharing the Tuna Crescent Ring recipe! It sounds like a tasty and creative dish, perfect for enjoying the flavors of tuna in a fun and convenient crescent roll shape. Can't wait to make this delicious and satisfying meal for a delightful lunch or dinner. 🐟🥐🍽️

Thanks for sharing the Tuna Crescent Ring recipe! It sounds like a tasty and creative dish, perfect for enjoying the flavors of tuna in a fun and convenient crescent roll shape. Can't wait to make this delicious and satisfying meal for a delightful lunch or dinner. 🐟🥐🍽️
Hmm, tuna crescent ring, interesting choice! 🌟 I've never tried it before, but I'm definitely intrigued. Though, I wonder if there are any tasty variations to explore, like adding some cheese or herbs. What do you all think? 🧀🌿:)

Hmm, tuna crescent ring, interesting choice! 🌟 I've never tried it before, but I'm definitely intrigued. Though, I wonder if there are any tasty variations to explore, like adding some cheese or herbs. What do you all think? 🧀🌿:)
The tuna crescent ring does sound intriguing, right? 🌟 I'm thinking adding cheese or herbs could really elevate the flavors! 🧀🌿 Let's swap ideas on delicious twists to make it even more irresistible. Thanks for the suggestion! 🙌

Tuna Crescent Ring

View attachment 1802

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Directions:

Wow, your Tuna Crescent Ring recipe looks amazing! 🐟🥐 It's such a creative and delicious way to enjoy tuna. I can imagine how flavorful it must be with the combination of flaky crescent rolls and savory tuna filling. Can't wait to try making it myself! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us! 🌟

Back