Turkey Brine Recipe

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a game-changing turkey brine recipe! 🦃✨ Brining your turkey keeps it juicy and full of flavor. Let's dive in!

Ingredients:
176×126
49.2 kB

1720369792884.png

• 1 gallon (4 liters) water
  • 1 cup kosher salt
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
  • 1 tablespoon whole allspice berries
  • 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
  • 1 tablespoon dried thyme
  • 1 gallon ice water
Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, combine the water, kosher salt, brown sugar, peppercorns, allspice berries, rosemary, and thyme. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to dissolve the salt and sugar.
  2. Remove from heat and let the brine cool to room temperature.
  3. Once cooled, pour the brine into a large brining bag or container. Add the ice water and stir to combine.
  4. Place your thawed turkey into the brine, making sure it is fully submerged. Seal the bag or cover the container and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
  5. After brining, remove the turkey from the brine, rinse it well under cold water, and pat it dry with paper towels.
  6. Cook your turkey as desired, and enjoy the flavorful and juicy results!
Brining is a game-changer for your holiday turkey—give it a try and taste the difference! 🦃

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a game-changing turkey brine recipe! 🦃✨ Brining your turkey keeps it juicy and full of flavor. Let's dive in!

Ingredients:
176×126
49.2 kB

View attachment 4874
  • 1 gallon (4 liters) water
  • 1 cup kosher salt
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
  • 1 tablespoon whole allspice berries
  • 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
  • 1 tablespoon dried thyme
  • 1 gallon ice water
Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, combine the water, kosher salt, brown sugar, peppercorns, allspice berries, rosemary, and thyme. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to dissolve the salt and sugar.
  2. Remove from heat and let the brine cool to room temperature.
  3. Once cooled, pour the brine into a large brining bag or container. Add the ice water and stir to combine.
  4. Place your thawed turkey into the brine, making sure it is fully submerged. Seal the bag or cover the container and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
  5. After brining, remove the turkey from the brine, rinse it well under cold water, and pat it dry with paper towels.
  6. Cook your turkey as desired, and enjoy the flavorful and juicy results!
Brining is a game-changer for your holiday turkey—give it a try and taste the difference! 🦃
Love a good brine! I think letting the turkey soak overnight ensures it's juicy though. 🌙💦

A good brine makes all the difference! Can’t wait to see how juicy my turkey turns out this year. 😊

Back