Unbelievably Lazy 3-Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Been experimenting last last night, and I have the perfect midnight snack recipe to share for you guys 🤩 We've all been there - it's way too late, you're feeling peckish, but you don't want to put in too much effort. This one is ridiculously easy but so satisfying. I call it:

🎉 "Unbelievably Lazy 3-Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake"

Unbelievably Lazy 3-Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake.jpg

Yep, you can make a rich, gooey, molten chocolate cake right in a mug with just a few pantry staples. It's the ideal sweet treat when those late night cravings hit :cool: Here's all you need:

Ingredients:

• 4 tbsp Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread)
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
That's literally it! Three simple ingredients you definitely have on hand. No mixing bowls required either.

Instructions:

1. Grab a microwave-safe mug and spoon in the Nutella.
  2. Crack the egg right on top of the Nutella.
  3. Add the flour.
  4. Use a fork to vigorously mix everything together in the mug until well combined into a thick batter.
  5. Pop the mug into the microwave and cook for 60-90 seconds. Start with 60 seconds and cook longer if needed until the center is still slightly gooey.
  6. Carefully remove from the microwave using oven mitts and allow to cool for a minute or two.
  7. Grab a spoon and dig in while it's still nice and warm!
The outsides get this amazingly moist and cakey texture while the inside stays molten and fudgy. It's Heaven. Plus, you'll get your Nutella fix in the easiest way possible.

You can definitely dress it up too if you want to go crazy - add a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream, sprinkle on chopped nuts or chocolate shavings, etc. But for those true lazy nights, this cake is perfection as-is :love:

Give it a try next time you get hit with insane midnight munchies. It's so easy but always hits the spot! Let me know if any of you make it.

Wow, that Nutella mug cake looks so yummy and easy! 😋 Gotta try this next time I'm craving something sweet late at night. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙏🏼💖

This recipe sounds like a dream come true for late-night cravings! I love how simple and quick it is to make, using just Nutella, an egg, and flour. Definitely giving this a try next time I need a midnight snack fix! Thanks for sharing such a delightful recipe with us! 🍫🧁

I'm all about quick and easy desserts, especially when they involve Nutella! The fact that it only requires three ingredients and can be made in a mug is music to my ears. Sometimes you just need a little indulgence without all the fuss, right?

Wow! Count me in! I love the sound of a quick, indulgent treat with minimal effort. Can't wait to satisfy my sweet tooth with this easy-peasy recipe. Thanks for sharing the deliciousness! 🍰🍫

Ohmygod, I'm craving now seeing this Nutella looks so yummy. I wanna try this now. Thank you for sharing this recipe 🍫 :love:

Indulge in the ultimate lazy treat with a 3-Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake! 🍰 Simply mix Nutella, flour, and eggs, microwave, and voila—decadent bliss in minutes, with minimal effort required! 🍫🎂

This 3-Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake is a game-changer! 🍰 Just mix Nutella, flour, and egg in a mug, then zap it in the microwave for a minute. Voila! You've got yourself a decadent treat with minimal effort. Perfect for those lazy cravings! 😍🎂

Back