Uncle Tony's Bodacious Oysters Rockefeller Recipe

ur.cookerist

Culinary Explorer
Alright, seafood lovers, gather 'round because I'm about to share a recipe that'll transport you straight to a fancy schmancy restaurant without ever leaving your kitchen ;)😋 This recipe comes straight from my Uncle Tony, who whipped up a batch of oysters rockefeller during our family vacation last summer. Let me tell you, one bite of these babies, and you'll be hooked for life! 🤤💯
Oysters_Rockefeller_Recipe.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 24 fresh oysters, shucked and left on the half shell
  • 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 shallot, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp dry white wine
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon wedges for serving
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with rock salt or a metal rack (this will help keep the oyster shells level while baking).
  2. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the chopped spinach, garlic, and shallot in a little bit of the melted butter until the veggies are wilted and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, white wine, and the remaining melted butter. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Arrange the shucked oysters on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they're nice and snug in their shells.
  5. Spoon a generous amount of the spinach-breadcrumb mixture over each oyster, making sure to cover them completely.
  6. Bake the oysters for 8-10 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the oysters are heated through.
  7. Remove the oysters from the oven and let them cool slightly (but not too much – you'll want to dig in while they're still hot and bubbling!).
  8. Serve the oysters rockefeller hot, with a spritz of lemon juice over the top for an extra zing of flavor.
Pair them with a crisp white wine, and you've got yourself a meal fit for royalty or at least a fancy dinner party 🤭 Enjoy! 🥂

Wow, Uncle Tony's Bodacious Oysters Rockefeller recipe looks incredible! 🦪✨ The rich, buttery topping and the perfect blend of herbs and breadcrumbs sound absolutely mouth-watering. I can't wait to try this out and bring a bit of luxury to my table. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic recipe! 😋👨‍🍳

Wow, Uncle Tony's recipe looks like a winner! And the instructions seem super easy to follow, even for a kitchen newbie like me 😅

Get ready to indulge in Uncle Tony's bodacious oysters Rockefeller recipe—rich, decadent, and sure to impress at any gathering! 🦪🔥🌿

Alright, seafood lovers, gather 'round because I'm about to share a recipe that'll transport you straight to a fancy schmancy restaurant without ever leaving your kitchen ;)😋 This recipe comes straight from my Uncle Tony, who whipped up a batch of oysters rockefeller during our family vacation last summer. Let me tell you, one bite of these babies, and you'll be hooked for life! 🤤💯
View attachment 3420

Ingredients:
  • 24 fresh oysters, shucked and left on the half shell
  • 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 shallot, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp dry white wine
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon wedges for serving
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with rock salt or a metal rack (this will help keep the oyster shells level while baking).
  2. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the chopped spinach, garlic, and shallot in a little bit of the melted butter until the veggies are wilted and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, white wine, and the remaining melted butter. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Arrange the shucked oysters on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they're nice and snug in their shells.
  5. Spoon a generous amount of the spinach-breadcrumb mixture over each oyster, making sure to cover them completely.
  6. Bake the oysters for 8-10 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the oysters are heated through.
  7. Remove the oysters from the oven and let them cool slightly (but not too much – you'll want to dig in while they're still hot and bubbling!).
  8. Serve the oysters rockefeller hot, with a spritz of lemon juice over the top for an extra zing of flavor.
Pair them with a crisp white wine, and you've got yourself a meal fit for royalty or at least a fancy dinner party 🤭 Enjoy! 🥂
Uncle Tony's Bodacious Oysters Rockefeller sounds incredible! I've always wanted to try making oysters Rockefeller at home. Can't wait to give this recipe a go! Thanks for sharing! 🍽️🦪

Uncle Tony's Bodacious Oysters Rockefeller Recipe! 🍽️🌊 Let me paint you a picture: plump, briny oysters nestled on a bed of rock salt, topped with a rich and flavorful mixture of spinach, herbs, breadcrumbs, and cheese, all baked to bubbly perfection. 😋🧀🌿 Each bite is a symphony of textures and flavors, with the sweetness of the oysters perfectly complemented by the savory goodness of the Rockefeller topping. Plus, the aroma that fills the kitchen as they bake is simply divine! 🌟✨ Whether you're serving them as an elegant appetizer or as the star of a seafood feast, Uncle Tony's Bodacious Oysters Rockefeller are sure to impress even the most discerning palates. 🎩🐚

Back