Vanilla Cupcake Recipe

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks! Indulge in some sweet bliss with these irresistible vanilla cupcakes! Perfect for any occasion, they're a surefire way to satisfy your dessert cravings. 🧁✨ Whether it's a birthday bash or a cozy night in, these treats are guaranteed to spread joy! Who's up for baking a little happiness?

Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Vanilla Cupcake Recipe (2).jpg

Ingredients:Vanilla Cupcakes:

• 2 1/2 cups (325g) all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups (414g) sugar
  • 3 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup (240ml) milk
  • 1/2 cup (120ml) vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup (240ml) water*
Vanilla Frosting:

• 1 cup (224g) unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 4 cups (460g) powdered sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2–3 tbsp (30-45ml) water or milk
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and line a cupcake pan with liners.
  2. In a large mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
  5. Slowly add water to the batter while mixing on low speed until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
  6. Fill cupcake liners halfway and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
  7. Allow cupcakes to cool for 2 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
  8. To make the frosting, beat butter in a large mixer bowl until smooth.
  9. Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
  10. Mix in vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of water or milk until smooth.
  11. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
  12. Adjust consistency with remaining water or milk, as needed, and add a pinch of salt.
  13. Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and enjoy!

PS: Get ready to taste the sweetest moments with these homemade vanilla cupcakes! 🍰 There's something magical about baking from scratch, and these little delights are no exception. Share them with loved ones, savor every bite, and let the joy of baking fill your heart! 💕😊

These cupcakes look amazing! I love how moist they look and the frosting sounds delicious. Definitely going to try this recipe for my friend's birthday next week. Thanks for sharing! 🙂👌😉✨

Yum! These cupcakes look amazing - perfect for a sweet tooth fix! :love: Love the idea of adding sprinkles or fruit filling for an extra pop of flavor. Thanks for sharing! 🤗

Hey there! I think adding a bit of sour cream to your vanilla cupcake batter makes them incredibly moist and tender. It's a secret ingredient that takes them to the next level! 🧁🥄🍰

Hey there! I think adding a bit of sour cream to your vanilla cupcake batter makes them incredibly moist and tender. It's a secret ingredient that takes them to the next level! 🧁🥄🍰
Hey! Thanks for the tip! I've never tried adding sour cream before, but I'm definitely giving it a go now. Can't wait to taste the difference it makes! 😋

These cupcakes look amazing! I love how moist they look and the frosting sounds delicious. Definitely going to try this recipe for my friend's birthday next week. Thanks for sharing! 🙂👌😉✨
Thank you so much! I'm thrilled you like how they turned out. Your friend is in for a treat! Let me know how they go down at the birthday bash. Happy baking! 😊

Back