Vanilla Macaroons

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful French classic: Vanilla Macarons! 😊 These delicate cookies are light, airy, and bursting with sweet vanilla flavor. Get ready to indulge in a little taste of heaven with this simple recipe. Let's dive in and create some magic together! ✨🍬
Ingredients:
163×248
91.6 kB

1717134348113.png

• 1 cup (100g) almond flour
  • 1¾ cups (210g) powdered sugar
  • 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
  2. In a food processor, combine the almond flour and powdered sugar. Pulse until finely ground and well combined. Sift the mixture into a large mixing bowl to remove any lumps.
  3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add the granulated sugar while continuing to beat. Beat until stiff, glossy peaks form.
  4. Gently fold the almond flour mixture into the beaten egg whites using a spatula until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  5. Add the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt to the mixture and gently fold until incorporated.
  6. Transfer the batter to a piping bag fitted with a round tip. Pipe small circles onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving some space between each one.
  7. Tap the baking sheets on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles. Let the macarons rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes until a skin forms on top.
  8. Bake the macarons in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until they are set and have developed feet.
  9. Remove from the oven and let the macarons cool completely on the baking sheets before carefully removing them.
  10. Once cooled, pair up the macarons of similar size and sandwich them together with your favorite filling, such as vanilla buttercream or jam.
  11. Enjoy your delicious homemade vanilla macarons!

Thank you for sharing your Vanilla Macaroons recipe! 🍪🌼 They look absolutely delightful and perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth. The delicate vanilla flavor combined with the chewy texture sounds heavenly. Do you have any tips for achieving that perfect macaroon consistency or any creative variations to try? Excited to bake these and enjoy with a cup of tea! 😋✨

These vanilla macaroons look heavenly! 😍🍬 I adore the simplicity of vanilla—such a classic flavor that always hits the spot. Can't wait to whip up a batch and savor every bite of these delicate treats! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳

Sounds yummy! As to tea sandwiches, I almost salivate with these light, sweet, vanilla nuances of tasteful delight. These macarons look delicious and I am eager to try to make them in order to show my friends and family my cooking talents. Hold on there, everyone, are you ready to create some magic right in your kitchen? 🍪✨

Back