Vanilla Milkshake 🥛

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
I know this recipe is common, but sometimes I add root beer instead of milk to give it an incredible taste. Then add chocolate, berries, peaches, or whatever you like. Trust me, this would be great! 😉

Vanilla Milkshake.jpg

Ingredients
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream​
  • 1 cup whole milk​
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract​
Directions
  1. Blend ice cream, milk, and vanilla extract together in a blender until smooth; pour into glasses and serve.​

I know this recipe is common, but sometimes I add root beer instead of milk to give it an incredible taste. Then add chocolate, berries, peaches, or whatever you like. Trust me, this would be great! 😉

View attachment 3108
Ingredients
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream​
  • 1 cup whole milk​
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract​
Directions
  1. Blend ice cream, milk, and vanilla extract together in a blender until smooth; pour into glasses and serve.​
A classic vanilla milkshake is always a treat! It's the perfect blend of creamy, sweet, and nostalgic flavors. Plus, it's so easy to customize—add a splash of chocolate syrup, some fresh fruit, or even a dollop of whipped cream on top for an extra indulgent twist. Whether enjoyed on a hot summer day or as a comforting treat year-round, you can't go wrong with a delicious vanilla milkshake! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

A classic vanilla milkshake never fails to hit the spot! Time to blend up some creamy deliciousness and treat myself to a taste of nostalgia. 🍦😋

A classic vanilla milkshake is always a treat! It's the perfect blend of creamy, sweet, and nostalgic flavors. Plus, it's so easy to customize—add a splash of chocolate syrup, some fresh fruit, or even a dollop of whipped cream on top for an extra indulgent twist. Whether enjoyed on a hot summer day or as a comforting treat year-round, you can't go wrong with a delicious vanilla milkshake! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Hey, glad you're into it! Vanilla shakes are timeless, right? So easy to jazz up with whatever you're feeling. Enjoy the sips!

Back