Vegan Banana Bread Recipe

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Say hello to your new favorite treat! 🍌 This Vegan Banana Bread is unbelievably moist and packed with cinnamon goodness. Perfect for cozy mornings or anytime you need a sweet pick-me-up. You won't believe it's vegan! 💛

Vegan Banana Bread Recipe

Vegan Banana Bread Recipe (2) (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 cup granulated sugar (use your favorite vegan brand)
  • ¼ cup light brown sugar (use your favorite vegan brand)
  • 6 tablespoons vegan butter (softened, like Earth Balance)
  • 2 tablespoons canola oil
  • 1 cup Original almond milk (room temperature, such as Silk)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1½ cups ripe bananas, mashed until thick and creamy (about 3-4 large bananas)
Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C). Grease and flour a dark loaf pan. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until combined.
  3. Add the granulated sugar and brown sugar to the dry ingredients, whisking until well combined.
  4. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the softened vegan butter, canola oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
  5. Using a rubber spatula, stir the ingredients together until the flour is just incorporated. Be careful not to over mix.
  6. Fold in the mashed bananas until evenly distributed in the batter.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
  8. Bake for about 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check at the 1-hour mark as baking times may vary.
  9. Optional: Remove from the oven and brush the top of the bread with additional vegan butter for a glossy finish.
  10. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
  11. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy your delicious vegan banana bread!

Wow, this vegan banana bread recipe looks amazing! 🍌🍞 The texture appears so moist and fluffy, and I love how simple the ingredients are. Can't wait to try baking this soon!

Wow, this vegan banana bread recipe looks amazing! 🍌🍞 The texture appears so moist and fluffy, and I love how simple the ingredients are. Can't wait to try baking this soon!
Thank you so much! 😊 I'm glad you like the recipe. I hope you enjoy baking it as much as I did. Let me know how it turns out! 🍌🍞

Back