Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! Sharing you again a very simple yet delicious recipe. It's a Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad, I'm not usually one for salads, but this one? It's got this Asian flair that just makes it, I don't know, kinda addictive. And, uh, the best part? It's super easy to make! So, here's how it goes:
Ingredients:
  • Cabbage (I like to use a bag of shredded cabbage to keep it simple)
  • Carrots (about 1 cup of shredded carrots)
  • Ramen Noodles (just the noodles, not the seasoning packets)
  • Green Onions (optional)
  • Sesame Seeds
  • Sliced Almonds (optional, or substitute with pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
For the dressing:
  • Oil (any neutral-flavored oil)
  • Sesame Oil
  • Seasoned Rice Vinegar
  • Sweetener (agave nectar, vegan honey, or granulated sugar)
  • Soy Sauce (or Bragg's Liquid Aminos or Tamari)
  • Fresh Ginger (optional, but adds a lot of flavor)
Instruction:
  1. Cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions, then drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, cooked ramen noodles, sliced green onions (if using), sesame seeds, and sliced almonds (if using).
  3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, sesame oil, seasoned rice vinegar, sweetener, soy sauce, and fresh ginger (if using) to make the dressing.
  4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat everything evenly.
  5. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later. Enjoy! :)

And there you have it! My not-so-secret-anymore Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad recipe, Hope you enjoy this too :) Thank you hehe
    Vegan ramen noodle salad with cabbage.jpg

This Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad recipe looks fantastic! 🌱🍜 I love how it combines the flavors of ramen with fresh veggies and a tasty dressing. Can't wait to try this out for lunch – it's the perfect way to enjoy a light and refreshing meal! Thanks for sharing! 🥗

Vegan ramen noodle salad? Finally, a salad that doesn't just leave you hungry for more! 🥗🍜 Dive into a bowl of vibrant veggies, crunchy ramen noodles, and a flavor-packed dressing that'll have you saying "who needs meat?" in no time!

Hey there! Sharing you again a very simple yet delicious recipe. It's a Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad, I'm not usually one for salads, but this one? It's got this Asian flair that just makes it, I don't know, kinda addictive. And, uh, the best part? It's super easy to make! So, here's how it goes:
Ingredients:
  • Cabbage (I like to use a bag of shredded cabbage to keep it simple)
  • Carrots (about 1 cup of shredded carrots)
  • Ramen Noodles (just the noodles, not the seasoning packets)
  • Green Onions (optional)
  • Sesame Seeds
  • Sliced Almonds (optional, or substitute with pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
For the dressing:
  • Oil (any neutral-flavored oil)
  • Sesame Oil
  • Seasoned Rice Vinegar
  • Sweetener (agave nectar, vegan honey, or granulated sugar)
  • Soy Sauce (or Bragg's Liquid Aminos or Tamari)
  • Fresh Ginger (optional, but adds a lot of flavor)
Instruction:
  1. Cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions, then drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, cooked ramen noodles, sliced green onions (if using), sesame seeds, and sliced almonds (if using).
  3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, sesame oil, seasoned rice vinegar, sweetener, soy sauce, and fresh ginger (if using) to make the dressing.
  4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat everything evenly.
  5. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later. Enjoy! :)

And there you have it! My not-so-secret-anymore Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad recipe, Hope you enjoy this too :) Thank you heheView attachment 1906
Thanks for sharing the Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad recipe! It sounds like a delicious and refreshing dish, perfect for enjoying the flavors of ramen noodles with crisp vegetables and a tasty dressing. Can't wait to try making this flavorful and nutritious salad for a satisfying meal. 🥗🍜🌱

This Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad recipe looks fantastic! 🌱🍜 I love how it combines the flavors of ramen with fresh veggies and a tasty dressing. Can't wait to try this out for lunch – it's the perfect way to enjoy a light and refreshing meal! Thanks for sharing! 🥗
Love the idea of a Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad! 🍜🥗 Can't wait to try this healthy twist! Thanks for sharing! 🌱
Thanks for sharing the Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad recipe! It sounds like a delicious and refreshing dish, perfect for enjoying the flavors of ramen noodles with crisp vegetables and a tasty dressing. Can't wait to try making this flavorful and nutritious salad for a satisfying meal. 🥗🍜🌱
Thanks guys, Give me a feedback on the outcome of your version :)

Vegan ramen noodle salad? Finally, a salad that doesn't just leave you hungry for more! 🥗🍜 Dive into a bowl of vibrant veggies, crunchy ramen noodles, and a flavor-packed dressing that'll have you saying "who needs meat?" in no time!
Thanks, appreciate it :)

Absolutely, it's a favorite in my household! 🍜 Feel free to tweak the ingredients to your liking and make it your own. Have fun experimenting!

Delicious and easy! Just toss together cooked ramen noodles with your favorite veggies, like cucumber, carrots, and edamame. Drizzle with a tasty vegan dressing, and you've got yourself a refreshing and satisfying ramen noodle salad!

Back