Velvety French Silk Pie for Your Sweetie Pie Recipe

becky_bake

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, lovebirds! 💕 Looking to really impress your special somebody with a rich, decadent dessert? This French Silk Pie is gonna knock their socks off. Smooth, creamy, and downright sinful, it's the perfect indulgent treat to gift your sweetie pie. Plus, it's surprisingly easy to whip up! Let's get baking :love:
French_Silk_Pie.jpg

Ingredients:

🥧 For the Pie:

• 1 baked 9-inch pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
  • 3/4 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup white granulated sugar
  • 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 3 large eggs
🍫 For the Topping:
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar
  • Chocolate shavings or cocoa powder for garnish

Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, beat the softened butter with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add in the white sugar and keep beating until well combined and airy.
  2. Beat in the melted chocolate, vanilla, and salt until fully incorporated. The mixture will thicken up!
  3. Next, add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Keep mixing for 2-3 minutes until the filling is smooth, velvety, and luscious.
  4. Pour or spoon the silk pie filling into your pre-baked pie crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow it to set up.
  5. Once set, make the whipped cream topping. In a cold bowl, beat the heavy cream with a hand mixer until it starts to thicken. Sprinkle in the powdered sugar and keep beating until stiff peaks form.
  6. Spread or pipe the whipped cream over the chilled silk pie filling. You can make it all fancy with swirls and peaks or just spread it neatly over the top!
  7. Garnish with chocolate shavings, a dusting of cocoa powder, or any other toppings that make your heart (or your sweetie's) go pitter-patter.
This French Silk Pie is downright heavenly, with its ultra-silky chocolate filling and cloud-like whipped cream topping. It's sure to steal your sweetheart's heart and satisfy their sweet tooth 🥰😋

Thanks a bunch for sharing your recipe for Velvety French Silk Pie! 🥧💕 It's such a classic and indulgent dessert that's perfect for treating your sweetie pie. I can already imagine the smooth and creamy texture with each heavenly bite. Do you have any tips for achieving that velvety consistency or any creative twists to make it even more special? Can't wait to whip up this delightful pie for my loved ones! 🌟

Wow, this Velvety French Silk Pie for Your Sweetie Pie recipe looks absolutely divine! 😍🥧 I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but just reading through the ingredients and steps has my mouth watering. The combination of silky chocolate filling and flaky pie crust sounds like a match made in dessert heaven! Definitely adding this to my must-try list for the next special occasion.💕🍫

Velvety French silk pie for your sweetie pie recipe? 🥧💕 Indulge in this decadent dessert featuring a silky smooth chocolate filling nestled in a flaky pie crust, topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings for a romantic and irresistible treat that's perfect for sharing with your loved one!

Hey there, lovebirds! 💕 Looking to really impress your special somebody with a rich, decadent dessert? This French Silk Pie is gonna knock their socks off. Smooth, creamy, and downright sinful, it's the perfect indulgent treat to gift your sweetie pie. Plus, it's surprisingly easy to whip up! Let's get baking :love:
View attachment 3592

Ingredients:

🥧 For the Pie:

• 1 baked 9-inch pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
  • 3/4 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup white granulated sugar
  • 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 3 large eggs
🍫 For the Topping:
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar
  • Chocolate shavings or cocoa powder for garnish

Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, beat the softened butter with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add in the white sugar and keep beating until well combined and airy.
  2. Beat in the melted chocolate, vanilla, and salt until fully incorporated. The mixture will thicken up!
  3. Next, add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Keep mixing for 2-3 minutes until the filling is smooth, velvety, and luscious.
  4. Pour or spoon the silk pie filling into your pre-baked pie crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow it to set up.
  5. Once set, make the whipped cream topping. In a cold bowl, beat the heavy cream with a hand mixer until it starts to thicken. Sprinkle in the powdered sugar and keep beating until stiff peaks form.
  6. Spread or pipe the whipped cream over the chilled silk pie filling. You can make it all fancy with swirls and peaks or just spread it neatly over the top!
  7. Garnish with chocolate shavings, a dusting of cocoa powder, or any other toppings that make your heart (or your sweetie's) go pitter-patter.
This French Silk Pie is downright heavenly, with its ultra-silky chocolate filling and cloud-like whipped cream topping. It's sure to steal your sweetheart's heart and satisfy their sweet tooth 🥰😋
This Velvety French Silk Pie recipe looks like the perfect treat for a special occasion! Has anyone tried adding a sprinkle of sea salt on top to balance the sweetness? I’m excited to make this for my sweetie! 🍫🥧❤️

Back