Vietnamese Coffee

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Vietnamese Coffee.jpg
Hello everyone! I first discovered Vietnamese Coffee during a trip to Hanoi, where I was instantly captivated by its unique taste and aroma. Since then, it's become a staple in my coffee routine, and I love recreating it at home whenever I crave a taste of Vietnam.

So, grab your favorite coffee mug and let's get brewing!

Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons coarsely ground Vietnamese coffee (or any dark roast coffee)
  • 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
  • Hot water
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Coffee Filter:
    • Place the coffee filter over a cup or mug.
    • Add the coarsely ground coffee into the filter, spreading it evenly.
  2. Add Condensed Milk:
    • Spoon the sweetened condensed milk into the bottom of your cup or mug.
  3. Brew the Coffee:
    • Pour hot water (about 200°F or just below boiling point) into the coffee filter.
    • Allow the coffee to drip slowly into the cup. This process may take a few minutes, but trust me, it's worth the wait!
  4. Stir and Enjoy:
    • Once all the coffee has dripped through, give it a good stir to mix the condensed milk and coffee.
    • Sip and savor the delicious flavors of Vietnamese Coffee!
I hope you enjoy making and savoring this delightful Vietnamese Coffee as much as I do. Feel free to adjust the sweetness by adding more or less condensed milk to suit your taste preferences. Happy brewing!

View attachment 1983Hello everyone! I first discovered Vietnamese Coffee during a trip to Hanoi, where I was instantly captivated by its unique taste and aroma. Since then, it's become a staple in my coffee routine, and I love recreating it at home whenever I crave a taste of Vietnam.

Ingredients:
  • Hot water
Instructions:
  2. Add Condensed Milk:
  3. Brew the Coffee:
    • Pour hot water (about 200°F or just below boiling point) into the coffee filter.
    • Allow the coffee to drip slowly into the cup. This process may take a few minutes, but trust me, it's worth the wait!
  4. Stir and Enjoy:
    • Once all the coffee has dripped through, give it a good stir to mix the condensed milk and coffee.
I hope you enjoy making and savoring this delightful Vietnamese Coffee as much as I do. Feel free to adjust the sweetness by adding more or less condensed milk to suit your taste preferences. Happy brewing!
I tried Vietnamese Coffee once in Hanoi, and it blew my mind 🤯. The mix of condensed milk and strong coffee was unforgettable, and I've been hooked ever since. 🤯☕

Vietnamese coffee is truly something special, isn't it? The rich flavors and aromatic brew take you straight back to the bustling streets of Hanoi with every sip. Thanks for sharing your love for Vietnamese coffee and bringing a piece of that cultural experience into our homes!

View attachment 1983Hello everyone! I first discovered Vietnamese Coffee during a trip to Hanoi, where I was instantly captivated by its unique taste and aroma. Since then, it's become a staple in my coffee routine, and I love recreating it at home whenever I crave a taste of Vietnam.

Ingredients:
  • Hot water
Instructions:
  2. Add Condensed Milk:
  3. Brew the Coffee:
  4. Stir and Enjoy:
Thanks for sharing the Vietnamese Coffee recipe! It sounds like a delightful and flavorful beverage, perfect for enjoying the rich and strong taste of Vietnamese-style coffee. Can't wait to make this delicious and aromatic drink for a delightful pick-me-up. ☕

Vietnamese coffee, the elixir of the gods! ☕💫 Get ready to experience a caffeine kick like no other, with its bold flavor and smooth texture that's sure to jolt you awake faster than an alarm clock on Monday morning. Sip, savor, and let the magic of Vietnamese coffee transport you to caffeinated bliss!

This one's a true delight for the coffee lovers out there! Whether enjoyed hot or over ice, this one's a delicious treat that's guaranteed to energize and satisfy. Thanks for sharing this wonderful taste of Vietnam! ☕🇻🇳

Back