Violet Gin Fizz Recipe 🌸

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey friends! Yesterday morning, I finally decided to try out a Violet Gin Fizz recipe that I’ve been eyeing for a while, and let me tell you, it was totally worth the wait! This cocktail is not only gorgeous with its soft lavender hue, but it’s also got a delicate, floral flavor that’s just perfect for unwinding. Whether you’re hosting a fancy brunch or just want to treat yourself, this drink is a must-try. Let’s get into it!

Violet Gin Fizz.jpg
Ingredients:

• Ice (as needed)
  • 1 ½ fluid ounces gin
  • 1 large pasteurized egg white, or 2 tablespoons aquafaba (the liquid from canned chickpeas)
  • ¾ fluid ounce lemon juice
  • ¾ fluid ounce simple syrup
  • ½ fluid ounce crème de violette
  • 2 dashes lavender bitters (optional)
  • 1 ½ fluid ounces chilled club soda
  • 2 lemon wheels, for garnish
Directions:
  1. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the gin, egg white (or aquafaba), lemon juice, simple syrup, crème de violette, and lavender bitters if you're using them.
  2. Cover and shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosty, about 30 seconds.
  3. Strain the mixture into a measuring cup and discard the ice.
  4. Pour the strained mixture back into the shaker, cover, and shake again until the mixture starts to build pressure and emulsify, about 45 seconds.
  5. Pour the club soda into a glass, and then slowly strain the cocktail into the glass, allowing the beautiful foam to rise to the top.
  6. Garnish with lemon wheels and enjoy!

This drink is as refreshing as it is elegant—definitely give it a shot! 🍋🍸

The Violet Gin Fizz looks absolutely enchanting! 🌸🍸 Can’t wait to try it—love the touch of floral and fizz! Cheers! 🥂✨

Back