What are common things to pickle?

Coco

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow pickle lovers! 👋🤭I have been exploring the world of pickling and it's amazing what you can preserve this way. Cucumbers are just the start 🥒; carrots 🥕, onions 🧅, and garlic 🧄 also take well to the brine. Don't forget about fruits like grapes 🍇or cherries for a sweet twist. Even eggs 🥚 and meats 🥩can be pickled for added depth. Curious, what's the most unusual item you've pickled? 😋🧐

Hey there! Pickling is a must from where I live. ! I have tried pickling cucumbers, carrots, and even onions. But the weirdest thing I pickled was watermelon rind and it was surprisingly tasty! try it!

Hey there, fellow pickle lovers! 👋🤭I have been exploring the world of pickling and it's amazing what you can preserve this way. Cucumbers are just the start 🥒; carrots 🥕, onions 🧅, and garlic 🧄 also take well to the brine. Don't forget about fruits like grapes 🍇or cherries for a sweet twist. Even eggs 🥚 and meats 🥩can be pickled for added depth. Curious, what's the most unusual item you've pickled? 😋🧐
Cucumbers, in my opinion, are a traditional pickling vegetable that produces incredibly crisp, flavorful pickles that go well with salads and sandwiches as well as on their own. 🥒🥪 However, pickling other veggies like cauliflower, onions, and carrots may also enhance the flavor and tang of food. 🥕🧅

Back