What are some great sides to pair with ramen eggs?

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
I'm searching for some delicious side dishes to serve alongside my ramen eggs. What do you all like to pair with yours? I'm looking for suggestions that can add some extra flair and flavor to my meals. Any favorite recipes or ideas would be wonderful! 🥢🍴

For a tasty pairing with ramen eggs, try serving sautéed bok choy with garlic or a fresh cucumber salad with a tangy sesame dressing. Both add a nice crunch and balance to the richness of the eggs. You could also go for some pickled vegetables or a simple miso soup to round out the meal. Happy cooking! 🥢🍜

Ramen eggs are such a treat! For sides, try some crispy tempura vegetables, a fresh seaweed salad, or even a light cucumber pickles. They all complement the rich, savory flavor of the eggs perfectly.

I'm searching for some delicious side dishes to serve alongside my ramen eggs. What do you all like to pair with yours? I'm looking for suggestions that can add some extra flair and flavor to my meals. Any favorite recipes or ideas would be wonderful! 🥢🍴
Ramen eggs, or ajitama, are a delicious and versatile topping! They pair perfectly with ramen, of course, but they can also be enjoyed with rice bowls, salads, or even on their own. 🥚🍜🥗

Back