What are some great uses for spaghetti squash?

Kurt

Novice Foodie
I’ve got a spaghetti squash sitting in my kitchen. What are some of your favorite ways to use it? Looking for meal ideas or recipes that really make it shine! 🍴🌟

Spaghetti squash is so versatile! 💯 Love it as a healthy pasta swap ..You can roast it and top it with marinara and meatballs for a lighter twist on a classic, or get creative with fillings like pesto and roasted veggies 👌 It's a great low-carb option that's still super satisfying! 😋

I think there are plenty of great uses for spaghetti squash! Though, my favorites include using it as a low-carb pasta alternative, tossing it in stir-fries, or even making spaghetti squash boats filled with savory toppings! 🍝🚤

I’ve got a spaghetti squash sitting in my kitchen. What are some of your favorite ways to use it? Looking for meal ideas or recipes that really make it shine! 🍴🌟
Spaghetti squash is versatile! You can use it as a low-carb substitute for pasta, make spaghetti squash boats stuffed with veggies and cheese, or toss it into salads for added texture and flavor. It's also delicious roasted with olive oil and herbs as a simple side dish.

Back