What are the basic ingredients for peanut butter cookies?

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! 🍪

I'm contemplating to bake some delicious peanut butter cookies and could use your expertise. What do you all consider as essential ingredients for this classic treat?
I've got peanut butter, flour, and sugar on my list so far. Wondering if there's anything or if I missed any secret tips.

Please share some of your kitchen wisdom and help me make the ultimate batch of cookies! 🥜✨

Hey! Peanut butter cookies are the best, right? Your list is pretty solid so far! In addition to peanut butter, flour, and sugar, you'll definitely need some butter, eggs, and baking soda. For that extra touch of flavor, I like to add a splash of vanilla extract too. And if you're feeling fancy, throw in some chocolate chips or chopped peanuts for extra texture. Happy baking! 🍪🥜

Oh, absolutely! Peanut butter, flour, and sugar are the basics. 🥜 But for that perfect texture, I'd suggest including baking soda. It gives your cookies that irresistible softness. 🍪

Well, for those classic peanut butter cookies, you'll need pantry staples like peanut butter, flour, sugar, eggs, and butter or oil. 🥜🍪 Add a pinch of salt and some vanilla extract for flavor, and you're all set to bake up some delicious treats!

The essentials are peanut butter (of course!), flour, sugar, eggs, and butter or oil. 🥜🍪 I think you'll also need baking powder or baking soda to help them rise a bit and get that perfect texture. Don't forget this step!

Back