What are the usual ingredients for tuna patties? 🤔🤔

Cookie2122

Novice Foodie
Hi all! I'm trying to expand my recipe book and was wondering what ingredients you all use in your tuna patties. I’m looking to try some new variations. What are your must-have ingredients?🤔🤔 🐟 Let's share and inspire each other! 😀

Hey there! 🐟 For tuna patties, I love using breadcrumbs, eggs, chopped onions, and a dash of lemon juice for a zingy kick! Sometimes I throw in a bit of dill or parsley for extra flavor. Thanks for sharing your ideas! 🍋

Hi all! I'm trying to expand my recipe book and was wondering what ingredients you all use in your tuna patties. I’m looking to try some new variations. What are your must-have ingredients?🤔🤔 🐟 Let's share and inspire each other! 😀
Hey! 🐟✨ For tuna patties, you usually need canned tuna, breadcrumbs, an egg to bind it all together, some chopped onions, and seasonings like salt, pepper, and maybe some herbs or spices. You can also add a bit of mayo or mustard for extra flavor. Super easy and tasty! 😋

For tuna patties, use canned tuna, breadcrumbs, eggs, finely chopped onion, and seasonings like dill or lemon juice; add grated cheese or chopped vegetables for extra flavor! 🐟😀

Back