What are traditional Italian meatballs made of?

Serene

Culinary Explorer
Curious cooks, what's the deal with traditional Italian meatballs? 🍝 I've been pondering over this meaty marvel lately, wondering what exactly goes into crafting those flavorful spheres of joy. Any seasoned chefs out there care to share their wisdom? 🤔

Traditional Italian meatballs are typically made of ground beef or a mixture of ground beef and pork, breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, eggs, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.

Based on my research.... traditional Italian meatballs, or polpette, are a classic dish with a mix of meats, cheese, and herbs.🍝🇮🇹 Delicious and versatile!

Traditional Italian meatballs are typically made of ground beef or a mixture of ground beef and pork, breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, eggs, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
Yup, that's pretty much the drill for making traditional Italian meatballs... I usually throw in a dash of oregano and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for some extra flavor kick...👌🍝

Traditional Italian meatballs: where breadcrumbs, garlic, and love unite to create tiny meat comets of happiness. 🍝😋

Back