What are your favorite sides to serve with a black bean burger?

Aro

Novice Foodie
I'm planning a little dinner and want to serve black bean burgers, but I'm stumped on the sides. What do you love to pair with yours? Looking for those perfect complements to wow my guests. 🍽️💡

Black bean burgers are so versatile! Here are some few ideas you can consider:
  • Classic burger fixings like fries, onion rings, or a side salad are always a win 🙌
  • For a fun twist, try serving them with sweet potato fries, coleslaw, or grilled corn on the cob. They also go well with grilled veggies, quinoa, or brown rice for a healthier option. Enjoy! 🤗

I'm planning a little dinner and want to serve black bean burgers, but I'm stumped on the sides. What do you love to pair with yours? Looking for those perfect complements to wow my guests. 🍽️💡
Some favorite sides to pair with a black bean burger include sweet potato fries, coleslaw, avocado salad, or grilled corn on the cob. These options complement the flavors of the burger and offer a variety of textures and tastes to the meal.

One of my favorite sides for black bean burgers is a simple salad with avocado slices and cherry tomatoes. It adds a fresh and creamy touch to the meal! 🥑

Back