What can I put in my turkey burgers to hold them together?🍔🤔

Cookie2122

Novice Foodie
Hey there! I'm planning to make some turkey burgers, but then I'm bugged on what ingredient can I put to hold burgers together for grilling. 🍔 I have used breadcrumbs before but looking for other ways to try something new. 🤔 What ingredients do you use to hold turkey burgers together? Let's share!🍔🤔

Hey! I think adding breadcrumbs works great for binding turkey burgers. Keeps them from falling apart. 😊
I sometimes use Greek yogurt. It keeps the burgers moist and helps hold them together, though you might need to adjust the amount to get the right consistency. 🥛🍔

Hey! You can try adding an egg or some grated cheese to your turkey burger mix, they work great for holding everything together while adding a nice flavor boost! 🍔👌 Gonna give it a shot!

Hey there! I'm planning to make some turkey burgers, but then I'm bugged on what ingredient can I put to hold burgers together for grilling. 🍔 I have used breadcrumbs before but looking for other ways to try something new. 🤔 What ingredients do you use to hold turkey burgers together? Let's share!🍔🤔
Taming those turkey burgers? Don't worry, two things can help them hold their shape: an egg, the OG binder, or some grated veggies like zucchini or sweet potato for moisture and a sneaky natural binder.

Back