What can I put with ravioli?

Timmy24

Culinary Explorer
Hello foodies, what can I put with ravioli? 🍝 I'm looking for inspiration beyond basic marinara. Any palate-pleasing combos you've tried and loved? I've experimented with spinach and ricotta, but eager to broaden my knowledge. Please share your tasty suggestions!

Ravioli is versatile and pairs beautifully with various accompaniments, how about for a gourmet touch, try browned butter and sage or top with sautéed vegetables like spinach and mushrooms. Get creative and let your taste buds lead the way to a delightful ravioli experience! 😋👌 i swear this is soooo good!! i have tried this one, gotta share some photos but Im not sure if i took one 🌟😋🍽️👌

I serve my ravioli with marinara sauce and Italian meatballs. The combination of tender pasta, savory meatballs, and tangy tomato sauce is sure to satisfy. 🙂👌😋

Hello foodies, what can I put with ravioli? 🍝 I'm looking for inspiration beyond basic marinara. Any palate-pleasing combos you've tried and loved? I've experimented with spinach and ricotta, but eager to broaden my knowledge. Please share your tasty suggestions!
You may serve ravioli with a range of sauces, including alfredo, pesto, and marinara. For added taste and texture, you may also top with toasted breadcrumbs, grated cheese, or chopped herbs. To finish the dinner, think about adding garlic bread or a side salad.

Back