What can I use instead of chicken broth for chicken piccata?

Pumpkin2022

Novice Foodie
Hi all!👋👋 Seeking a creative alternative to chicken broth for making chicken piccata, as I've just discovered it's missing from my kitchen. Wondering if vegetable broth could work or if there's something more innovative, like lemon juice or wine, to enhance the flavor. Eager for your inventive suggestions! 👌👌😁😁

Hi all!👋👋 Seeking a creative alternative to chicken broth for making chicken piccata, as I've just discovered it's missing from my kitchen. Wondering if vegetable broth could work or if there's something more innovative, like lemon juice or wine, to enhance the flavor. Eager for your inventive suggestions! 👌👌😁😁

Hey there! 😄 Yep, veggie broth could totally work, or you could amp up the flavor with some extra lemon juice and a splash of white wine! Thanks a bunch for the suggestion! 🍋🍷👍

Chicken piccata craving but missing chicken broth? No sweat! Dry white wine like Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc can add acidity and flavor, or you can use vegetable broth for a vegetarian twist. Either way, your piccata will be a delight!

Instead of chicken broth for chicken piccata, you can use vegetable broth or white wine for a flavorful alternative.;)

You can substitute chicken broth with vegetable broth or even use water with a bit of white wine or lemon juice added for chicken piccata to maintain the flavor profile and acidity needed for the dish.

Back