What causes zucchini bread to be crumbly?

ade11e

Novice Foodie
Hey friends, I wonder why my zucchini bread turns out crumbly everytime? 🤔 Sometimes it ends up more like sand than cake.😭 Too much flour, not enough moisture, or is there anything that I missed? 🍰💫 I'm all ears for tips, tricks, or even kitchen traditions.Please help. 🥄👩‍🍳

Hey friends, I wonder why my zucchini bread turns out crumbly everytime? 🤔 Sometimes it ends up more like sand than cake.😭 Too much flour, not enough moisture, or is there anything that I missed? 🍰💫 I'm all ears for tips, tricks, or even kitchen traditions.Please help. 🥄👩‍🍳
Yo, I feel you, bro. Been there, done that. 😅 Try adding a bit more liquid like milk or yogurt, and make sure your zucchinis are nice and juicy before you mix 'em in. Also, don't overmix the batter, keep it gentle. That should help your bread stay moist and hold together better. 🍀

Zucchini bread can become crumbly if there's excess moisture from the zucchini or if the bread is over-baked. Make sure to thoroughly drain excess moisture from the grated zucchini before adding it to the batter, and keep an eye on the baking time to prevent over-drying. Adjusting these factors should help you achieve a perfectly moist and delicious loaf.

Crumbled zucchini bread can be the result of overmixing the dough, using too much zucchini or not enough moisture. Try not to overmix the batter, ensure that there are adequate wet components (eggs, oil), and drain the zucchini well before adding it to the batter in order to prevent this. You may make a moist and tasty zucchini bread by adjusting these parameters.

Back