What country is Shakshuka from?

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey, can anyone tell me where Shakshuka originally comes from? Saw it on a brunch menu and got curious.
Seems like a dish with a rich history, but I've heard different stories about its origins. Some say North Africa, others claim the Middle East. Would really appreciate clarity here!

Shakshuka? Yeah, it's originally from North Africa. Some folks also say it's from the Middle East... but yeah, it's North Africa for real. Cool dish with some spicy vibes 🔥.

Shakshuka? Yeah, it's originally from North Africa. Some folks also say it's from the Middle East... but yeah, it's North Africa for real. Cool dish with some spicy vibes 🔥.
Totally agree! Shakshuka's origins trace back to North Africa, specifically Tunisia, and it's amazing to see how it's embraced across various regions, adding its unique spicy touch everywhere. It's definitely a dish with a rich and diverse heritage. 🔥

Shakshuka is a dish that originated in North Africa, specifically in countries like Tunisia, Libya, and Egypt. It has since become popular across the Middle East and is enjoyed in many parts of the world. 🍳🌍🇹🇳

Hey, can anyone tell me where Shakshuka originally comes from? Saw it on a brunch menu and got curious.
Seems like a dish with a rich history, but I've heard different stories about its origins. Some say North Africa, others claim the Middle East. Would really appreciate clarity here!
As far as I know, Shakshuka is believed to originate from North Africa, though its popularity has spread globally.

Back