What dishes are similar to sesame chicken?

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
I like sesame chicken so much and I wanted to know other dishes to try out. What other recipes or dishes share the same taste or are similar to these recipes or dishes? Sometimes I would like some change that way it is not so monotonous. Thanks! 🍴🥢

Hey! 🍗 If you love sesame chicken, you should try General Tso's chicken, orange chicken, or honey garlic chicken. They all have that sweet and savory vibe going on! 🍯🍊🍛

Yo, if you're into sesame chicken, try out General Tso's chicken, sweet and sour chicken, or orange chicken for a change! 😋🍗 Thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it!

Hey! 🍗 If you love sesame chicken, you should try General Tso's chicken, orange chicken, or honey garlic chicken. They all have that sweet and savory vibe going on! 🍯🍊🍛
Oh, totally agree! General Tso’s and honey garlic chicken are such awesome choices for that sweet-savory fix. Thanks for the tips! 🍯

Yo, if you're into sesame chicken, try out General Tso's chicken, sweet and sour chicken, or orange chicken for a change! 😋🍗 Thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it!
Hey, thanks a bunch for the tip! I’ll totally give General Tso's, sweet and sour, and orange chicken a shot—sounds delicious! ;)

Thanks for the suggestions! I love the sweet and savory combo. I'll definitely try General Tso's, orange chicken, and honey garlic chicken next! 🍗🍯🍊

Back