What dishes go with Pad Thai?

IceTray3

Novice Foodie
Hi theree! I'm cooking a version of my homemade Pad Thai 🍜. Though, I'm thinking of having a variety of dishes that goes well with it. Personally, I opt for the crispy spring rolls or a spicy crunchy chicken. Any ideas that you could share? 🤔

Hey! Your Pad Thai sounds delicious! 😋 If you're looking for more options, how about some Thai coconut soup or a refreshing cucumber salad? Both would complement the flavors of the Pad Thai really well.🥥🥗

Pad Thai pairs well with dishes like spring rolls, Thai salads (such as green papaya salad or cucumber salad), and Thai iced tea for a complete and flavorful meal.

Pad Thai pairs well with a variety of dishes. Some popular options include spring rolls, Thai salads like papaya salad or cucumber salad, and Thai soups like Tom Yum.

Hi theree! I'm cooking a version of my homemade Pad Thai 🍜. Though, I'm thinking of having a variety of dishes that goes well with it. Personally, I opt for the crispy spring rolls or a spicy crunchy chicken. Any ideas that you could share? 🤔
Your homemade Pad Thai sounds delicious! 🍜 Pairing it with crispy spring rolls or spicy crunchy chicken is a fantastic choice. If you're looking to expand your spread, consider adding green papaya salad for a refreshing contrast, or perhaps some Thai coconut soup for a creamy complement.
Fried rice and cucumber salad also make great combo, offering a variety of textures and flavors to round out your meal. And for a sweet finish, why not indulge in some mango sticky rice? With these options, your Pad Thai feast is sure to be a hit! Enjoy your cooking adventure! 🥢🥡

Back