What do people eat with fish tacos?

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! I'm craving for some fish tacos and I'm wondering on what dishes do people eat with fish tacos. I've tried having a zesty coleslaw with lime and balanced the taste. How about you? Let's share ideas! 🐟

Fish tacos pair well with a variety of sides, such as Mexican street corn (elote) for a creamy and tangy contrast, black bean and corn salad for added protein and texture, or cilantro lime rice for a refreshing accompaniment. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite! 🌽🍚🥗

Fish tacos pair well with a variety of sides, such as Mexican street corn (elote) for a creamy and tangy contrast, black bean and corn salad for added protein and texture, or cilantro lime rice for a refreshing accompaniment. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite! 🌽🍚🥗
Black bean and corn salad sounds perfect for adding some protein and texture to my fish tacos! Can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Fish tacos are like the life of the fiesta! 🌮🐟🎉 People love pairing 'em with fresh salsa, crunchy slaw, and maybe a squeeze of lime for that perfect flavor fiesta in every bite!
Love the enthusiasm for fish tacos! Thanks for the input

Back