What do you guys like to pair with taquitos? Looking for some tasty side dish ideas!

iwantbulalo🍖

Culinary Explorer
Tonight's the night for taquitos at my place and I'm on the hunt for the perfect accompaniments. What do you all pair with taquitos when you serve them? Looking for some creative side dishes or even sauces that complement them well. Excited to see your suggestions and try them out! 🍽️👍

Tonight's the night for taquitos at my place and I'm on the hunt for the perfect accompaniments. What do you all pair with taquitos when you serve them? Looking for some creative side dishes or even sauces that complement them well. Excited to see your suggestions and try them out! 🍽️👍
Taquitos are tasty hand-held delights, but don't forget the sides! Guac, sour cream, salsa, and pico de gallo are a classic trio, or go for creamy refried or black beans. Keep it light with a side salad, add a Tex-Mex twist with jalapeño poppers or nachos, or enjoy some classic carb comfort with Mexican rice. Yum!

I think guacamole is a great choice. The creamy texture goes really well with crispy taquitos. 🥑

Back