What Do You Guys Pair With Manicotti?

LunaWhisperer

Novice Foodie
Hello fellow foodies! 🍴👋 I'm planning a manicotti night and wondering, what are your go-to sides? I'm looking for the perfect companions for this stuffed masterpiece. From salads to bread, or maybe something unexpected? Can you dish out some delicious pairings to make this meal unforgettable! What do you suggest? 🤔💭

Hello fellow foodies! 🍴👋 I'm planning a manicotti night and wondering, what are your go-to sides? I'm looking for the perfect companions for this stuffed masterpiece. From salads to bread, or maybe something unexpected? Can you dish out some delicious pairings to make this meal unforgettable! What do you suggest? 🤔💭
Yo, for a manicotti night, garlic bread's a must. Goes perfectly with the cheesy goodness. Also, a fresh Caesar salad on the side adds a nice crunch. 😋🥖🥗

When it comes to pairing with manicotti, I love to keep it simple yet satisfying. A crisp garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette always hits the spot for me. And hey, don't forget a nice glass of red wine to tie it all together! Bon appétit! 🍷🥗🍞

Hello! A green salad, garlic bread, or roasted veggies make great sides. Enjoy! 😊🥗🥖

When serving manicotti, I think a simple side salad with a light vinaigrette dressing pairs wonderfully. The fresh, crisp greens complement the richness of the pasta dish. Additionally, garlic bread or toasted Italian bread with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese makes a tasty accompaniment. If you're feeling adventurous, roasted vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes add both color and flavor to the meal. Enjoy your manicotti feast!

I appreciate all your pairing suggestions, they all sound absolutely delightful! 😁

There's something about a light, refreshing salad that perfectly balances the richness of manicotti. And garlic bread? Always a hit at my table! Roasted veggies are a fantastic idea too - they add such a lovely pop of color and flavor to the meal. Thanks for sharing these delicious ideas! 😊

For a delicious accompaniment to manicotti, consider serving a crisp Caesar salad tossed with homemade croutons and a tangy dressing. Additionally, garlic bread or toasted Italian breadsticks make excellent side options, perfect for soaking up any leftover sauce. 🥗🍞✨

Back