What do you guys pair with tuna patties?

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
What do you guys usually serve with tuna patties? I'm trying to find the perfect side dish to complement them. Any favorites or new ideas are greatly appreciated! Looking forward to some delicious recommendations! 🍽️

Absolutely! I love pairing tuna patties with a fresh cucumber and tomato salad it’s light and refreshing, which balances out the richness of the patties perfectly. You could also try roasted sweet potatoes for a touch of sweetness or some garlic butter green beans for a savory side. Can’t wait to hear what you decide to go with! 😋🍽️

I usually pair my tuna patties with coleslaw for a nice crunch and contrast. 😋🍽️ Sometimes, I eat them with grilled vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers, and eggplant to add a smoky flavor. 🔥🫑🍆

Ooh, I love pairing tuna patties with a light cucumber salad or roasted veggies! Sometimes I throw in some sweet potato fries for that perfect crunch too. Thanks for the awesome suggestions! 😎

Hey! Tuna patties go great with a bunch of sides. You could try a fresh salad 🥗, crispy fries 🍟, or even some roasted veggies 🥦. If you’re feeling adventurous, a tangy coleslaw 🥒 or some buttery garlic bread 🥖 could be awesome too! Enjoy your meal! 😋

Back