What do you like to serve with an Aviation cocktail?

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Planning a cocktail evening and the Aviation is my star drink! I'd love some pairing advice. What snacks or dishes have you found complement this cocktail beautifully? Looking for some delicious ideas to impress my guests. Thanks in advance! 🥂🍴

Omg, the Aviation is such a classy choice! Pair it with some crispy bruschetta or a light cheese platter for a total win. Thanks for the chance to share! 🧀

The Aviation cocktail pairs well with a charcuterie board, where you can put an assortment of cured meats, like salami, chorizo, and salami, and various sides such as pickles and olives. ☺️🥩🫒

Planning a cocktail evening and the Aviation is my star drink! I'd love some pairing advice. What snacks or dishes have you found complement this cocktail beautifully? Looking for some delicious ideas to impress my guests. Thanks in advance! 🥂🍴
An Aviation cocktail is delicate and flavorful, so I like to pair it with something light, like a small plate of olives or a charcuterie board with light cured meats and cheeses.

Back