What do you put under deviled eggs?

metro_boomin

Novice Foodie
Hey folks, curious about what others place under their deviled eggs to enhance presentation and prevent sliding. I've tried lettuce leaves, but looking for creative alternatives. Do you have any unique suggestions? Looking forward to hearing your inventive ideas!

Hey there! I usually go for a bed of fresh herbs like parsley or dill. They add a pop of color and freshness that complements the richness of the deviled eggs really well. Sometimes I also sprinkle some paprika or chopped chives on top for an extra touch. Can't wait to hear what other creative ideas people have!

Hey folks, curious about what others place under their deviled eggs to enhance presentation and prevent sliding. I've tried lettuce leaves, but looking for creative alternatives. Do you have any unique suggestions? Looking forward to hearing your inventive ideas!
Hi! Personally, I think deviled eggs look fantastic on a bed of thinly sliced green onions or chives 🌱. It adds a subtle onion flavor and a vibrant green color to the presentation. Though, if you're looking for something different, you could also try serving them on a platter with pickled vegetables like carrots or radishes for a tangy twist! 🥕🥒

Back