What do you serve with shrimp scampi for your visitors?

Clint08

Novice Foodie
Hosting dinner parties is my jam, especially whipping up shrimp scampi for friends. Wondering, though, what sides you all pair with this dish. I’m leaning toward something light, maybe greens or grains? Love to hear your go-tos, especially from fellow health-conscious folks looking to impress but keep it wholesome.

How about some garlic bread on the side? I think It complements shrimp scampi perfectly, and also you can't go wrong with pasta! A simple spaghetti or linguine pairs well with shrimp scampi, in my experience.

Hosting dinner parties is my jam, especially whipping up shrimp scampi for friends. Wondering, though, what sides you all pair with this dish. I’m leaning toward something light, maybe greens or grains? Love to hear your go-tos, especially from fellow health-conscious folks looking to impress but keep it wholesome.
Fresh spinach salad or roasted asparagus make a healthy companion to shrimp scampi. Consider serving it with quinoa or couscous for a healthful twist. Don't forget the crispy whole grain bread for dipping! Enjoy your dinner party! 🍾🙌

When serving shrimp scampi to visitors, I usually pair it with some freshly baked garlic bread or crusty French bread to soak up the delicious sauce. A simple green salad with a tangy vinaigrette also complements the richness of the shrimp dish quite nicely. And for a touch of elegance, a side of steamed asparagus or roasted vegetables adds color and flavor to the meal.

When serving shrimp scampi to visitors, I usually pair it with some freshly baked garlic bread or crusty French bread to soak up the delicious sauce. A simple green salad with a tangy vinaigrette also complements the richness of the shrimp dish quite nicely. And for a touch of elegance, a side of steamed asparagus or roasted vegetables adds color and flavor to the meal.
Omgg! I love the thought of having freshly baked garlic bread or crusty French bread alongside shrimp scampi – dipping that bread into the sauce sounds delicious. A simple green salad with a tangy dressing is a great way to balance out the rich flavors of the shrimp dish

For a light and healthy pairing with shrimp scampi, consider serving a fresh mixed green salad with a lemon vinaigrette or quinoa with roasted vegetables. Both complement the dish while keeping the meal wholesome.

Back