What does orange chicken taste like?

TheAmericanNightmare

Novice Foodie
Sup guys, I tried recently to make the famous orange chicken and was blown away by flavors since that was my first time. It's really delicious since it has a taste of sweetness and tanginess which is quite a great combination. For chicken, it is tender inside but crispy outside. I'm just curious what really is the taste of the orange chicken. I need your thoughts guys.

Orange chicken is the best, right? :love: The sweet and tangy combo is amazing! I think it comes from the orange juice and vinegar in the sauce. Plus the crispy breading is key! What'd you use to coat your chicken? :D

Sup guys, I tried recently to make the famous orange chicken and was blown away by flavors since that was my first time. It's really delicious since it has a taste of sweetness and tanginess which is quite a great combination. For chicken, it is tender inside but crispy outside. I'm just curious what really is the taste of the orange chicken. I need your thoughts guys.
The sauce strikes the ideal combination of sweetness and tanginess, with a faint amount of spice to round out the taste profile. It's an ideal combo that keeps you coming back for more! It's an enjoyable and satisfying meal to master. 🍊🐔

Back