What else can you eat on the cabbage soup diet?

Kath_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey peeps! I'm on the cabbage soup diet, craving variety, so I'm eager to learn what else meshes well with this regimen. Constantly slurping soup gets old fast. Keen to hear from those who've navigated this path, seeking palatable options that align with diet principles yet add culinary excitement.

The diet allows different veggies on different days. Try roasting some colorful peppers, broccoli, or zucchini with herbs for extra flavor. Also, grilled chicken breast or fish adds protein and keeps you feeling full. 🙂👌😉✨

On the cabbage soup diet, you can also eat fruits (except bananas), vegetables, lean meats, brown rice, and skim milk, depending on the day. The diet plan typically restricts high-calorie foods and emphasizes low-calorie options. ;)🫶

Hey peeps! I'm on the cabbage soup diet, craving variety, so I'm eager to learn what else meshes well with this regimen. Constantly slurping soup gets old fast. Keen to hear from those who've navigated this path, seeking palatable options that align with diet principles yet add culinary excitement.
The cabbage soup diet is restrictive, but you can also eat fruits, vegetables, and lean protein like chicken or fish in moderation.

Back