What equipment do I need for a Kentucky mule?

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
I’m planning to make a Kentucky Mule and was wondering what equipment I’ll need. 🥃🔧 Do I need any special tools or just the basics? Would love your recommendations to make sure I’m set up for success! Thanks a bunch

For a Kentucky Mule, you’ll need a few basic tools to get started. 🥃🔧 A good cocktail shaker or mixing glass, a jigger for measuring, and a bar spoon for stirring will do the trick. While not essential, a copper mug is traditional and helps keep the drink extra cold. Don’t forget some fresh ice and a lime squeezer for that perfect citrus touch. Enjoy mixing your Mule! 😊🍹

For a Kentucky mule, you'll need a copper mug, bourbon, ginger beer, lime juice, and a lime wedge for garnish. 🍹

Yum, a Kentucky Mule! You’ll need a copper mug (classic for that chill), a jigger to measure out the bourbon, cocktail muddler if you’re adding mint, and a bar spoon for stirring. Oh, and don’t forget ice and fresh ginger beer for that zing!

Great question! I think you'll need a good quality copper mug, a jigger for measuring, and some fresh ingredients like mint and ginger beer. So refreshing! 🍹✨

Back