What goes into making Bang Bang Shrimp?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
I'm eager to try making Bang Bang Shrimp at home and I'm on the hunt for the perfect recipe. Does anyone have any secret ingredients or tips they swear by? I'd love to hear what makes your version special! Let's spice things up in the kitchen! 🍤🌶️

Oh, dude, that's the bomb! 💣 So, it's basically crispy shrimp tossed in this crazy addictive sauce. Think spicy mayo, sweet chili, and a little bit of heat. 🌶️ The secret? Marinate the shrimp in buttermilk before dredging it in cornstarch. Trust me, it makes a huge difference! And don't forget to fry that shrimp to golden perfection! 🤤

I think the key to great Bang Bang Shrimp is getting the sauce right. A mix of mayo, sweet chili, and Sriracha does the trick! 🍤🔥

I'm eager to try making Bang Bang Shrimp at home and I'm on the hunt for the perfect recipe. Does anyone have any secret ingredients or tips they swear by? I'd love to hear what makes your version special! Let's spice things up in the kitchen! 🍤🌶️
I think Bang Bang Shrimp is made with shrimp that’s breaded and fried, then tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce made from mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha. 🦐🌶️

For Bang Bang Shrimp, the secret is a mix of mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and Sriracha; add a touch of honey for sweetness and toss the shrimp in cornstarch for extra crispiness! 🍤🌶️

Back