What goes into making Texas caviar?

LeeJung

Novice Foodie
I'm planning to make Texas caviar for an upcoming potluck and would love some tips. What essential ingredients should I definitely include to make it authentic and delicious? Excited to see what everyone suggests! šŸ„—šŸŒ½

That sounds delicious! šŸ„— To keep your Texas caviar authentic, make sure to include black-eyed peas, corn, bell peppers, onions, and a zesty dressing made from olive oil, vinegar, and a bit of lime juice. Fresh cilantro and diced jalapeƱos will add a nice kick, too. Donā€™t forget some tomatoes for that extra burst of flavor! šŸŒ½ Enjoy your potluck!

I'm planning to make Texas caviar for an upcoming potluck and would love some tips. What essential ingredients should I definitely include to make it authentic and delicious? Excited to see what everyone suggests! šŸ„—šŸŒ½
Texas caviar is a creamy dip made with cream cheese, sour cream, onions, peppers, and spices, often with the addition of bacon or crab for a richer flavor.

Hello everyone! I think the key ingredients are black-eyed peas, tomatoes, and avocado. The dressing usually has a tangy kick from lime juice and vinegar, though. šŸŒ¶ļø

Back