What goes well with scalloped potatoes?

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hellooo food enthusiasts! What dishes do you think will complement scalloped potatoes perfectly? 🥔 I just cooked some scalloped potatoes. But, I'm thinking about on what to pair with this dish.🤔 I'm honestly torn between a roast chicken 🍗 or a crunchy veggie such as asparagus.🌱Wanna know your thoughts! Let's brainstorm together.🤓

I think both options sound delicious! 🍗🌱 Roast chicken adds a comforting touch, while crunchy asparagus brings a nice contrast. Though, you can't go wrong with either choice (y)

Comforting and adaptable, scalloped potatoes go nicely with a variety of main meals! 🥔🧀 I adore offering baked ham or roast chicken with scalloped potatoes. The savory aromas of the beef are enhanced by the creamy, cheesy potatoes, making for a tasty and filling supper.

Scalloped potatoes are a total crowd-pleaser! 🥔🧀 They're creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-comforting. So, what to pair them with? Well, you can't go wrong with a juicy roast chicken or a succulent steak. For some extra veggies, roasted asparagus or a crisp green salad are fantastic options. And if you're feeling fancy, why not add some seared scallops for a double dose of deliciousness? The possibilities are endless, but one thing's for sure—scalloped potatoes make any meal a winner!😋

Hellooo food enthusiasts! What dishes do you think will complement scalloped potatoes perfectly? 🥔 I just cooked some scalloped potatoes. But, I'm thinking about on what to pair with this dish.🤔 I'm honestly torn between a roast chicken 🍗 or a crunchy veggie such as asparagus.🌱Wanna know your thoughts! Let's brainstorm together.🤓
A wide range of meals go nicely with scalloped potatoes. They go well, in my opinion, with roasted meats like gammon or beef, crisp green veggies like roasted asparagus or broccoli, and a crisp salad to counterbalance the richness.

Roast chicken pairs wonderfully with scalloped potatoes for a classic combo, but crunchy veggies like asparagus also add a great contrast—consider doing both for a well-rounded meal! 🍗🌱

Back