What goes well with short ribs?

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey team, wondering what pairs best with short ribs? I think creamy mashed potatoes or polenta make a fab base for that rich, meaty sauce. Roasted root veggies or a crisp green salad could add a nice contrast too. What sides do you prefer to serve with this hearty dish?

Hey team, wondering what pairs best with short ribs? I think creamy mashed potatoes or polenta make a fab base for that rich, meaty sauce. Roasted root veggies or a crisp green salad could add a nice contrast too. What sides do you prefer to serve with this hearty dish?
Short ribs pair well with rich and creamy sides like polenta, mashed potatoes, or creamy cheese grits to complement their decadent flavor. Roasted vegetables, sauteed greens, or a simple salad can add a welcome contrast.

Short ribs pair well with rich and creamy sides like polenta, mashed potatoes, or creamy cheese grits to complement their decadent flavor. Roasted vegetables, sauteed greens, or a simple salad can add a welcome contrast.
Oh wow, that's a gr8 idea!! 😋 Mashed potatoes or polenta sound so yumm... Also, totally agree on the roasted veggies! What kind of greens do u usually saute?? 🌿😊 I bet a nice garlicky spinach would be delish too!

Back